The Outback Prospector offers a simple and easy to use online shopping cart system which will allow you to make purchases online from any location 24/7. If you have any problems at all please feel free to contact our helpful and friendly staff and we will assist you in any way possible.
How to Order
• View and select the products you would like to purchase by clicking the add to cart button on the product you would like to purchase.
• If you would like to purchase more than one product simply click the 'continue shopping' link when your shopping cart appears. Keep adding products until you have finished shopping.
• Once you have finished shopping enter your coupon/discount code if applicable on shopping cart screen or gift certificate if applicable.
• If you would like to get a shipping estimate please click the shipping estimate link and enter your details. The freight calculator when then estimate your shipping charges.
• Review your product purchases and quantities and if need changing make amendments as applicable and hit the 'update quantity' button.
• Once you are happy with your selection click 'Proceed to Checkout'. If you would like to check out using Paypal you can hit the checkout with Paypal button now.
• The Outback Prospector offers you the choice as registering as a user or shopping as a guest. If you would like to shop as a guest please click 'Shop as Guest' button, if you would like to register for an account and make future ordering simpler and have the option of logging into your account and any time to check order updates, please enter your registration details under the New Customer section.
• Once choosing your shopper method, please enter and confirm delivery and payment details.
- Payment can be made by: PayPal; Mastercard/Visa or a bank deposit to the following details. Please email us direct to advise payment receipt details.
Account Name: The Outback Prospector
Account Number: 297217429
• Review your order, delivery address and payment details and confirm your order.
• Your order will then be submitted to The Outback Prospector for payment and confirmation and will be dispatched to you as soon as possible.
- Please note Orders placed via telephone and paid for with credit card over the phone will be charged shipping costs as applicable to offset higher merchant fees for 'card not present' transactions. This applies for any value order including orders over $100. To minimise your postage cost for a manual order, payment via direct deposit is recommended.
Shipping And Delivery
The Outback Prospector orders submitted and paid for before 12pm will be sent out the same day. If there is a delay or a product is unavailable our staff will personally contact you as soon as possible to make alternative arrangements.
Freight times will be dependent upon location and freight carrier chosen. Your delivery should arrive within 2 to 10 days dependant on your carrier and location.
Your order status and to check when your order was shipped can be viewed by logging into your account.